Instructions for Completing Online Payments
1. Enter SOBERpay URL: www.soberpay.com
2. If this is your first time on the page, you will need to create a login. To create a login, click the ‘Register Here’ link and follow the instructions on the page. Save your login information (username and password) as these will allow you to enter the secure payment portal and payment history pages in the future.
*Note — New users to the site are immediately able to make payments. However, please allow up to 24 hours for us to verify your account. Verification will allow you to see your current balance and history of payments.
3. After creating your login and clicking continue you will be taken to the secure payment portal page. Please enter the following information:
- Enter your desired payment amount.
- Choose credit card or e‐check.
- The total fee is automatically generated including the transaction fee, if applicable.
- Click ‘Make Payment’.
- Enter payment information into the form.
- Click the ‘Send’ button.
- If the transaction is approved, you will be taken to the payment confirmation page.
- You will also receive a receipt via the e-mail you provided.
Accessing Payment History and Balance Information
A history of all payments made both online and in-person can be seen whenever you are logged in to soberpay.com by simply clicking the ‘Balance’ tab. (Note: Payment history is linked to your login ID.) The ‘Balance’ tab will also display your SCRAM balance as of the current day.
Automatic Notification Reminders
SOBERpay.com offers automatic balance reminders via e-mail and text. Click the ‘Notifications’ tab to manage which notifications you would like to receive.